'Pupils’ excellent behaviour and positive attitudes demonstrate their understanding and use of the school’s established Christian values.' SIAMs June 2017
Our Mission Statement
We aspire to great things, achieve much, love and care for each other and deliver a high quality education in an inclusive and distinctively Christian environment.
Grow and shine in God’s glory.
- To create a safe, caring, supportive, stimulating and Christian ethos and environment in which individuals can develop;
- To value each child as an individual;
- To excite and challenge each child to do their very best;
- To encourage a love for and an enjoyment of learning;
- To help children acquire knowledge, skills and understanding relevant to adult life and employment in a changing world;
- To help children develop personal moral values, respect for religious values and an understanding of other races, religions and ways of life;
- To help children understand the world in which they live and their responsibilities within it;
- To develop a sense of awe and wonder;
- To ensure the curriculum offers a breadth of experience and equality of opportunity for all children.